Sat row

Chris Bream
It's a late tide so how about a bit of Galleys n' Gigs racing.
Leave the mill in as many Galley's as we can fill and row across
to Hayling where the Gigs will be waiting.time for a few short fun races.
Returning 6.30 ish for drinks at the Oak.

Let me know.
Chris B

Re: Sat row

alison kidd
Sounds good, I'm up for that
Alison

Re: Sat row

robina
WE have
Alison, Liz Cornelius,Nick B, Christine, Marcus + Guests.

As the tide is only a 3.9 it would be difficult to get the Galleys across,
and not enough bods for 2 anyway.
So please come to the Marina on Hayling 4.30pm and you can compete in
an adventure gig. Rowlocks or thole pins, see you there.

Re: Sat row

robina
Apologies but we haven't got enough for the Adventure gig and following Geoff's advice
re; the tide at Langstone I shall have to cancel today at 4.30

Chris