Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

This early start is not an April fools joke ! It’s going to be a 3.5 m tide ,so suggest a quick row up the harbour and back .more details on the weather conditions nearer the time .

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am

Mark Taylor
Do I cancel what is in my diary already. Or do I plan to get involved in this? Mysterious!!
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Marilyn

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

Dave M
Yes please Marilyn.
Thanks
Dave & Jenny

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

MartinS
Yes please Marilyn.

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

Tomorrows early weather looks grim, I suggest we cancel, of course you’re all strong / tough rowers so I won’t be offended if you go without me .
Might be best if you put your intentions on here today . Marilyn

I agree with Marilyn.  Weather does not look good at all.

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

Mark Taylor
I'm inclined to agree Marilyn.  Met office is predicting rain shadow over us all morning.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

Jenny Myles
Hi Marelyn, me and Dave agree, weather looking a bit grim.

Re: Saturday 1 st April 7.45 am row

I was going to sign up for tomorrow for some exercise since I don't think I can get to the Monday row. Secretly I'm quite glad of that dirty grey cloud approaching us tomorrow morning - as an excuse not to get up for an early start! ( quarter to seven in old money!).