Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Paul Bennett
My first excursion row organising duty - so please be gentle!  The weather looks surprisingly good after this week's gales.  So we should have the opportunity for a good row in winter sunshine.  Meet at 1400 at the Mill ready to go with warm clothing.  I hope to row out to HISC beach for port and mince pies and then return.  Let me know if you would like to row. Regards Paul

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Timp
Dear Paul, now there is an offer that I simply cannot refuse, see you Saturday, kind regards, Tim🍷🍰

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Richard Harrison
Please can I row on Saturday - I promise to be gentle!

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Yes please!

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Can Cheryl and I (Ron) come too please Richard. I assume we will be back before dark around 16:00 as we need to be home and changed to go out for a meal by 18:30 ~ thanks Ron and Cheryl.

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Teri Baker
Yes please Paul!  sounds too good to miss!!

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Sorry Paul, wrote Richard on my request earlier

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Paul, yes please !

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Marcus and I are keen to come. Christine

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Room for one more? My foot seems suitably mended enough to get my wellies on and I could really do with the exercise!

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Paul, add me to please!

On 10 Dec 2014 20:35, "Paul Bennett [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
My first excursion row organising duty - so please be gentle!  The weather looks surprisingly good after this week's gales.  So we should have the opportunity for a good row in winter sunshine.  Meet at 1400 at the Mill ready to go with warm clothing.  I hope to row out to HISC beach for port and mince pies and then return.  Let me know if you would like to row. Regards Paul

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-13th-Excursion-Row-tp2780.html

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Ian Maclennan
Yes please Paul!  I hope you have room for a last minute entry....

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Sue Martin
Yes please me too if room. Ta. Sue

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Paul Bennett
Looks like 14 of us - see you all by 1400.  1345 onwards for boat launching if you are around. Regards Paul

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Sorry guys - not now coming. Have to confess to still suffering the after effects of a riotous night out with my work pals last night! Probably not sensible to put myself in a boat out in the middle of the harbour today! Sorry for late notification but was hoping to be feeling a bit better by now! Will text Mike to be sure message gets through and you are not delayed waiting for me. Have fun xx

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Paul, thankyou for a great row and the excellent Port and mince pies on the beach😋! I have tried, and failed, to explain the purple rippled water on the return trip, can anyone with photos please post? Kind regards, Tim🎅

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Teri Baker
Paul, can only echo TimP's words - really cracking row, port & mince pies!   Thank you muchly!!

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Sailors pass by

The Return

Darkness Falls

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Mike Gilbert

A couple more....

On 15 Dec 2014 18:55, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sailors pass by

The Return

Darkness Falls

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-13th-Excursion-Row-tp2780p2814.html

DSC_0023.JPG (3M) Download Attachment
DSC_0015.JPG (4M) Download Attachment

Re: Saturday 13th Excursion Row

Ian Mac lit by the setting sun...

On 15 Dec 2014 18:55, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sailors pass by

The Return

Darkness Falls

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-13th-Excursion-Row-tp2780p2814.html