Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Phil P
Please post for this row which hopefully will involve a pub. Phil

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Tina Way
Banned User
Yes please Phil.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Yes please, Phil.

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Ron and Cheryl for this please Phil ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Pub ? Did you mention a pub ?  Yes please Phil .

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Yes please Phil

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Phil, yes please Cheers

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Lesley Kent
Yes please Phil!

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Yes please Phil :-)

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Me too please Phil xx

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Josh M
Any spaces still phil?interested.thanks josh.

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Me too, please, Phil.

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

shahnaz
me too please Phil
shahnaz

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Teri
got room for another one please Phil?

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Phil P
Loads of room, what a good turn out .Weather looking ok too.

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

shahnaz
good morning Phil
would you think I could take my son Elyar with us ?
15 years old and has done few open rowing
Shahnaz

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Steve and Phil are having dinner at The Oak after the row and Cheryl and I are going to join them. Steve has asked me to post this message to see if anyone else would like to join in. Please post if you would like to make a party off it and join us for dinner at The Oak Saturday after the row. Food prices at The Oak are reasonable.

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Yes please to row and a pint!

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Julia Rooke
Sorry for late response but yes please for Steve and me (happy in teifi if oversubscribed).  Julia

Re: Saturday 14th May 4.30pm Excursion Row

Apologies from me, sorry. Not now able to join you as I have my daughter coming to stay for the weekend and she has been in and out of hospital over the last couple of weeks so I am keen to spend as much time with her (and my gorgeous little grand-daughter) as possible. You guys are all great but sorry - no contest! Marion x
12