Saturday 20th June PM Bembridge outing

Timp
Dear All

Could I please ask that Bembridge is available for the afternoon of the 20th June for a training row/outing.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Saturday 20th June PM Bembridge outing

Paul Bennett
Thanks Tim
Regards
Paul

Paul

On 14 June 2015 at 15:44, Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All

Could I please ask that Bembridge is available for the afternoon of the 20th June for a training row/outing.

Cheers

Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-20th-June-PM-Bembridge-outing-tp4372.html

Re: Saturday 20th June PM Bembridge outing

Geoff
Be bridge is a leaky ship. She has been abused. Left on shaw rocking on waves . This has bent her a bit. I have put in silicon to try and stop leaks. She still leaked at Magna Carta row. It's not terrible just annoying .