Saturday 21st row

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
It's a good forecast so is anybody interested in a row. Destination to be decided on day but there will be tea and coffee. Tides at 11 so meet at 9am.

Ok then . We have six if everyone still wishes to come so the row is back on which is great. I'd be grateful if you could all confirm you're coming please. Apologies for the uncertainty today.

Re: Saturday 21st row

Liz Hall
Yes I would be interested in rowing on Saturday.  The start time on Friday was just too early for me!  I am hoping it will be a bit less frosty tomorrow.  Liz

Re: Saturday 21st row

tombennettx@gmail.com
Sorry but due to lack of numbers I'm going to cancel this row.

Re: Saturday 21st row

Dave M
Hi Tom

Assuming you are happy to re-instate the row, myself and Jenny can come along. You would only need one more for a crew then.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Saturday 21st row

len buckle
I need to get back on water ill come if on

Re: Saturday 21st row

Can I make it up to be number six .thanks Marilyn

Re: Saturday 21st row

len buckle
yes from len

Re: Saturday 21st row

Yes I want to row please . Marilyn

Re: Saturday 21st row

tombennettx@gmail.com
Just to confirm Dave the row is back on so it would be great if you could both come.

Re: Saturday 21st row

Dave M
Morning Tom
We will both be there. See you at 09:00