Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

Steve Woods

Tide : 4.4m 14.30 hrs
Weather: Forecast Looked reasonable yesterday, not so good today?
Plan: Keep a weather eye half closed and wide open on the morning. will review Friday Launch - row - retrieve 12.30 to 16.30 Langstone/Chichester harbours as conditions and crew preferences determine. Suggest layers,water,snacks.
Please nibble/email/txt if you want to make nautical history and be a Saturday voyager

Thank You

Steve 07788 277 875

Between the Tides....

There is a land where no man lives,
yet all the world is there;
a kingdom which creation gives
to wash away all care.

It is the seat of ancient dreams,
a realm of dancing light,
alive in sunshine and moonbeams,
a stage to set us right.

This place is the haunt of wild things,
where all souls can abide,
and horizons gleam with hope in
the tales of time and tide.

B.Martin

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

ron and cheryl
Steve,
Can you put Cheryl and myself (Ron) down for this Saturday Excursion Row please.

Thanks - Ron

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

sandra
Yes please!

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

Hi Steve, count me in.Are you ok with me bringing Polly who has only rowed twice? Marion

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

Hi Steve
If there's room for a litleun I would like to go on a "voyage"
Thanks Les...............

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

juneekberg
Hi Steve,

I would like to row please.  Thanks very much.

June

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

Marcus and I would like to row. Christine

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Yes please Steve

Re: Saturday 23rd Excursion Row 12.30 Between the tides..

...and one more for luck! Just make sure it's sunny, Steve!     Cheers. Nigel.