Saturday 25 th 10-12 Cut the crap .

Marilyn Rogers
I will be on Langstone bridge with my banner protesting against all the sewage release into our harbours, please join me, it’s in all our interests . Marilyn

Re: Saturday 25 th 10-12 Cut the crap .

Marion
Sorry Marilyn, not able to join you this time as tested positive for COVID ☹️ Keep up the good work 👍

Re: Saturday 25 th 10-12 Cut the crap .

Thank you for the rallying call,  I'm sorry I can't be there today.  I really hope it's well supported today.  Best wishes

Re: Saturday 25 th 10-12 Cut the crap .

RichardH
Hi Marilyn
I will be joining you shortly after 10.   Really important many of us are there.

Re: Saturday 25 th 10-12 Cut the crap .

We will be there. Michael and Lesley

Re: Saturday 25 th 10-12 Cut the crap .

John Child