Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Colin McPhee
 Hello

With the off chance of the lovely weather continuing for another 10 days it looks like conditions may be fine for Saturday.

With an afternoon  high tide I see I am up for duty to arrange a 2 pm row and I thought we would have  a "Bluebell Row" with the aim of rowing to Emsworth in a range of boats . Some can take the direct route (The low road) and others may like to take the longer route around  Marker ( The high road)  or other mark depending on peoples choice. We can then all gather in the Bluebell for some refreshment before switching boats as takes ones fancy and rowing back

Please let me know if you are interested and if you want a longer or shorter row

Happy Days

Colin

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Yes please Colin sounds good to me :-)

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Louise
Mother and I shall join in xx

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Ron and Cheryl for this please Colin. After being on Madeira for a fortnight, can't get enough of good old English ale!

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Can I put myself as a provision yes for this - need to see how the head is doing! Marion x

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Richard Harrison
I would liek to join this row please and would prefer the high road but happy to do either
cheers

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Colin, yes please. Cheers

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Colin, prefer longer but happy to Row either. Cheers

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Barry Scott
Yes please - (I will be coming from Southampton so may be a few minutes late). Barry

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

len b
ill come along

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Ian Maclennan
Hi Colin, two for this row, please.  Me and also Neil Watt who is a friend from Funtingdon.  He is new to rowing (did some fine boat rowing years ago) and would like to give us a try.  Hope that's OK.  Ian

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Hi Colin,
It's a yes please for me and a preference to row the longer route to and from.
Many Thanks

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Colin McPhee
 Dear All

I rough head count suggests we have around 14 and most seem to be persuaded towards the long course

I suggest we use a galley or two, a tife or perhaps two , may be 15 seconds

Come tomorrow with a thought as to what might be your weapon of choice !!!! We can always change boats for the return home

Happy Working Friday

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Hi Colin,

Sorry, I am going to have to drop out. I have double booked and clashed with something which was arranged a long time ago.

Wishing you all a good one.
Best

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Prue Amner
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Sorry to say I am also out for this one. Am feeling better now but unfortunately I am going to have to work this afternoon. Hope you all have a great row.
Marion x

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Marcus would like to join the row, but if numbers don't work he is also happy to paddle board.  I'm sorry I cannot join in, I'm back up with my Dad.

Re: Saturday 3rd Excursion Row

Louise
Hi Colin, I am ducking out too. Sorry, bit of family time needed. X