Saturday 6th December row.

Christine
Hi All, I am the row organiser this Saturday. 9am at he boat area. The wind is mostly Northerly the highest wind gust knot is 13 and average of around 8, so where ever we row it will be cold but dry and coming back will be harder work.  I am thinking of either Hisc or the ferry boat, which ever direction it will include a hot drink, maybe a mince pie. Depending on the day to how long we want to be out.  So come with plenty of layers, bring your life jacket if you have one as the water is very cold now......not that I'm intending any of use really test it to the full!
Let's have fun on what I hope will be a classic winters day rowing.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Steve Woods
Christine, yes please. Steve

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

RichardThrift
Hi Christine, Count me in for the cool sunshine row, thanks---Rich

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

And me, please.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Richard H
Hi Christine
Please can I join too?

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Hi Chris
Is there room for a little one please ?
.....Les......🚣

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Marcus is coming too, so at the moment 7 people.  So who else wants to come? I also forgot to say from 10am to 12 noon at Langstone Warf these is the Langstone charity coffe morning, where there is coffee! Mince pies and things to buy. So if we are back in time you could also attend this social even too.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

alison kidd
Hi Christine,

I would like to come please if there is space. Alison

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Liz Hall
Can I come too please.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Teri Baker
Yes please Christine.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

sue martin
yes please christine. sue

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Hi All everyone is welcome, I think if today's temperature is anything to go buy it will be chilly, so wrap up warm see you at 9am we should have two galleys at least.  We will make a final decision tomorrow as to how far and where, so if you are keen on somewhere let me know tomorrow.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Nigel
And I'd like to come as well, as I discover I have an unexpected exeat.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Saturday 6th December row.

Teri Baker
Cracking row today Christine - many thanks!