Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Hi all. At the moment the forecast for Saturday afternoon is not very promising, however a lot can change in a few days so  in the name of optimism please post here if you are keen on a row and I will update with a cunning plan later in the week.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Yes please from Beccy

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Hi Rachel, weather permitting, Ron and Cheryl would like to join you please.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

nigel
Please add me (most unusually) to the hopefuls, Rachel.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Me please Rachel. Ta

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Tina
Yes please Rachel.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Hi all. It looks as if our optimism has been rewarded and although a bit blowy the weather looks good for tomorrow.  At the moment we have seven which is the 666 of the row organiser. Is there anyone out there who fancies joining us now it looks as if the sun will be shining?

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Me please!

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Marilyn
Yes please, M

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Claudia
Hi Rachel,
I hope it's not to late to sign up,
Claudia

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Rachel, yes please, Cheers

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Its not too late Claudia it,would be great to see you.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 1pm ....weather permitting

Ian Maclennan
Hi Rachel, the latest forecast is for early rain to clear, leading to extended sunny intervals!  Bring it on...  Yes, please from me.  Ian