Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

Chris Bream is unable to do this one so I am organising it.
The forecast is a bit grey but dry and not too cold with HW at 1630, so I suggest we get on the water as early as possible for a row round the islands in Langstone Harbour without impinging too much on people's Saturday nights. Meet 1400 for 1430 departure, returning about 1700. Perhaps followed by a quick beer at the Royal Oak.

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

louise
Can you pop my name dowm please?

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

Yes please for me too Chris, thanks.

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

Elaine
Hi Chris and all
Is it okay for the IOW crew to take a galley out at the same time - 2.30pm? Sorry for slightly late request! Thanks
Elaine

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

That would be fine, Elaine.

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

juneekberg
Hi Chris,

I would like to row please.

Thanks.   June

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

Elaine
 I don't want to 'steal' anyone from Chris's organised row but we are short of an IOW crew member tomorrow - would anyone like to step in for a 3.5 hour row (exempting Chris's crew, unless a lot more rowers sign up between now and then!)

Re: Saturday Mar 8 Excursion Row

Rod King
Count me in too!

Rod