Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

Anybody interested in a training session in Bembridge on Saturday morning please reply here. It will be immediately followed by Frances' excursion row, so if anybody wants to do both (I will be!) we can either take Bembridge along or nip back to the Mill as convenient.

Re: Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

Timp
Yes please Chris

Re: Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

Absolutely, Chris....it's a bit early yet to start predicting weather etc for the Saturday excursion, but we'll be leaving 10 am as advertised, proba ly down channel, then to Emsworth, maybe the cafe in the Emsworth Marina for a change. Or maybe we could push ourselves on down to Mengham...what do you think Chris?. I'll advertise it separately nearer the time.

Re: Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

CarolineWilson
Yes please Chris....is this launching and returning to Northney side? Caroline

Re: Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

Teri Baker
Yes please Chris to the training row - and yes please to France's excursion row.

Re: Saturday Morning Training 26 July at 0800

We need one more for a crew! Anybody interested?