Saturday Row 10th August

Marcus Ball
The current forecast is good. High tide at 14.30 Chi Harbour entrance at 4.6m. Light breeze from W /SW
We will make a prompt getaway in the Solent Galleys at 12.45 for lunch (bring a picnic / drinks) and an hours sunbathing at East Head. It is a round trip of about 9-10 miles so demands reasonable rowing proficiency. Meet at the Mill at 12.15 to get organised.
Let me know if you are coming pulse_land@yahoo.co.uk
Marcus

Re: Saturday Row 10th August

Marcus Ball
BTW.
If any River Race crews are practicing that day, then why not head in the same direction and set some pace for the rest of us!

Re: Saturday Row 10th August

Andrew B
Marcus,
Yes please - Andrew and Debbie(2)
Andrew

Re: Saturday Row 10th August

Count me in - I love this row!

Re: Saturday Row 10th August

nigel
Count me in please Marcus.

Re: Saturday Row 10th August

Andrew B
Marcus,
I'm very sorry but today's midweek row ended up going to East Head ( Instead of Portchester, due to weather ) and we don't feel able to repeat it again so soon.
Apologies
Andrew

Re: Saturday Row 10th August

juneekberg