Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Richard Harrison
Hi All
The Saturday row this week will be meeting at 4.30, launch and then row for an 60 - 80 mins before finding a pub then rowing back.  So we might row down Chichester Harbour, then into Emsworth, have a drink and back to Langstone.  We might do something different.
We will decide on the day.  The forecast says dry with F4/5 winds from the NNW.
Please post by Friday evening if you would like to come
cheers

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Dee
If my cottage guests arrive on time , I'd like to join this row please Richard .

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Hi Richard
Yes please

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Hi Richard, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

shahnaz
Hi Richard , please book me in as well,
I can not see any confirmation for Thursday and Friday, am I doing something wrong and not seeing the mails ? is rowing for tomorrow and day after still happening ?

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Andy Mac
Hi Shahnaz

Your post to row on Thursday and Friday is live on the forum.

Assuming that you can see this, perhaps you should try logging out and back in again?

You canme is down to row Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Best

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Teri
Yes please Richard

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Marcus and I would like to join you on this expedition.

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Tina Way
I'd like to join if space left please.

Tina

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

I'd like a row & a pint if there is a space?

Many thanks,

Alan H

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

alison kidd
Yes please Richard for me.

Alison

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Richard Harrison
That's 12 of us so see you all tomorrow at 4.30pm and we will take 2 galleys

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

shahnaz
Hi I am sticking in traffic if I am late please do not wait for me. I will try. I am in Brighton.

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

My post seems to have got lost somewhere, but I'll turn up in case someone else can't make it

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

shahnaz
Please let me know if you can find replacement for me in which case I would not need to rush from Brighton. Thanks shahnaz

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Hi Richard. Hi All,
I'm afraid that something unforseen has come up and that I won't be able to make today's row. I really am sorry, but this is completely beyond my control.
Wishing you all a good one.
Best

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Richard Harrison
Hi
Nigel - do join you are very welcome as always and there is room as Andy cant make it.
Andy - no prob about not coming
Shanaz - don't worry - we have enough people without you so no pressure to come.   If you do make it great but don't push yourself
cheers

Re: Saturday Row - 30th April 4.30pm

Teri
Thank you Richard and all for a cracking row this afternoon ......... definitely got the timings right - drove home through a hail storm!  :-)