Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Colin McPhee
Dear Cutters

I see it is my turn to organise the Saturday Row. I suggest we meet at Langstone at 8.45 am sharp and my plan is to row to Sparks Marina depending on the weather and numbers. I am not sure if there has been a trip to Sparks before . There is a cafĂ© in the Marina where we can re fuel . High Tide is 9 am . I would estimate the row will take one hour each way . Please let me know if you are interested. I will send out an update on Friday with specific details based on numbers and projected weather

Best Wishes Colin

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Mike Gilbert
Colin and Saturday adventurers, please note that Saturday is one of the days the Isle of Wight ladies teams have reserved 2 x Galleys for training. If the Club can use the remaining Galley, Teifis and Claydon please, thank you! Mike

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

I shall be interested in the Sparkes row, Colin.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Yes please Colin.

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Marcus Ball
Colin.

Please count me in

Marcus

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Hi Colin,
If there's room for a little un.
Thanks Les.

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Geoff Shilling
It's a bit early but I would like to come. Geoff

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Colin McPhee
 Dear Cutters

For the Saturday Row tomorrow we have Les Goodall, Nigel, Geoff Shilling , Marcus , Damian and myself
So we have one Galley full

I will get to the boats around 8.15 to set up if the rest could amble along at 8.30 we can go off to Sparks

Tomorrow will be cold  with the prospect of light showers but we should have a great row

See you tomorrow at 8.30

Best Wishes

Colin

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Peter L
Yes please; count me in.

Peter

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

RichardThrift
Hi Colin,
Count Gail and myself in for this row, Sparkes was visited a few days ago in our midweek row with Geoff the Bosun, jolly good row and fabulous scenery in the evening mists. Coffee was good too.
See you on Saturday,
Looking very briefly at Mike Gilbert's post, if there is a problem with boat numbers maybe Mike could lend us the same boat as Geoff used, based out of Northney, wasn't a bad row actually despite being plastic/glass fibre!!
Tally ho

Re: Saturday Row -30th November 2013

Colin McPhee
 Hello All

Looks like numbers have risen for the row tomorrow . I think I now count 11 so should be fun

Look forward to seeing you at 8.30

Happy Days

Colin