Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

Richard Harrison
There will be a Saturday row this Saturday - the weather forecast this early says it will be cold so do wear warm clothing.   We will meet at 7.45am and row for a couple of hours or so before returning.  As it is an early tide, we will probably be back around 10.30am.
We will either sample the delights of Chichester Harbour or Langstone Harbour depending on weather.  Please post by Friday 6.00pm if interested.   I am away in the IOW all week on a school residential so wont respond to anything till Friday evening.
cheers

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

I'll be there.

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

Me please Richard.

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

JaneDavy
Yes please, sounds like a bracing row.

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

Tina
I would like to row please.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

Beena
I'd like to come too

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

Richard Harrison
So it is 5 for Saturday morning - Chris, Andy, Tina, JaneDavy and Beena.
Please meet at 7.45am and take the galley of your choice.
I am afraid that I have just returned from a school residential and wont make it as I am not feeling great.   However I am sure that you can have a good row without me
cheers
richard

Re: Saturday Row 5th March 7.45am

Andy Mac