Saturday Row 6th July

Chris Penfold
Dear All, next Saturdays row coincides with the Langstone Sailing Club's regatta, which we have been invited to attend, with a view to possibly taking out some of their club members to show off what we do!

Therefore, on this occasion, we will be meeting at the Mill at 0930 to row the boats round to the Sailing Club, probably by a roundabout route, so that we get a bit of a workout on the way round.

It would be helpful if you could post here your likely attendance, so that Geoff can monitor numbers, as he is liaising directly with the sailing club.

We will meet at 0930 at the Mill.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

Les Goodall
Count me in, please for 9.30 at the mill.

thanks, Les

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

nigel
Count me in, also! Nigel.

Remember that we need to keep clear of the juniors race (and following races) which effectively means from 0945 onwards. The full "P" shaped course will probably be set in Langstone harbour, but may be set in Chichester harbour if weather conditions dictate. In (especially) the latter case we need to avoid crossing the race course even if there is no "traffic" there at the time (so that Race Officers can see that the course is safe).

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

Louise
me too. see you sat.morning

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

I'll be there too. Marion

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

Chris Penfold

Many thanks Marion.

Chris

On 5 Jul 2013 13:48, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll be there too. Marion

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Row-6th-July-tp304p320.html
To unsubscribe from Saturday Row 6th July, click here.

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

I'll be there too.
Chris

Re: Saturday Row 6th July

Chris Penfold

Thanks Chris.

On 5 Jul 2013 15:07, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll be there too.
Chris

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Row-6th-July-tp304p322.html
To unsubscribe from Saturday Row 6th July, click here.
NAML