Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Richard Harrison
The Saturday Row this week will be at 11.30 and we will probably row down to Marker and then back into Emsworth for liquid refreshment before returning.  However this is weather dependant and the destination may change.  However it will be cold so please layer up and bring a waterpoof as light rain is forecast for part of the time.  Please post by Friday evening if interested

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Nigel
Registering interest!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Teri
Yes please!

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Me too, thanks. Marion x

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Ron and Cheryl too please Richard

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

and me!

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

And me makes eight, mate, don't you just despise the number 7! Cheers Tim

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Phew. Any more to make up a second galley?

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Frances
Me too, please, but will pull out if we are now un-workable on numbers

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Richard, yes please if numbers work. Cheers

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Ian Maclennan
Yes please, Richard....  Happy to row in anything which floats (within reason) to make the numbers work out.

Ian

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Hi Richard,
With me would make 12 I think. I'll come along anyway and see what conspires .
Happy rowing..... Les. 🚣.

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Frances
Sorry to pullout, but I have gone down with a cold, and really don't think I feel like rowing tomorrow....hope it goes well

Re: Saturday Row 7th Feb 2015

Richard Harrison
That's 11 of us for tomorrow - see you all at 11.30am
We will take 2 galleys
Richard