Saturday Row July 19

Ian seems to be away and the weather forecast is a bit uncertain for Saturday afternoon. However, unless it is absolutely tipping it down I will be going for a row at 16.00 and if anybody wants to come too you would be very welcome. It is likely to consist of a paddle round the harbour followed by beer in the Royal Oak.

Re: Saturday Row July 19

Louise

count me in Mr P
lou x

On Jul 18, 2014 9:03 PM, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ian seems to be away and the weather forecast is a bit uncertain for Saturday afternoon. However, unless it is absolutely tipping it down I will be going for a row at 16.00 and if anybody wants to come too you would be very welcome. It is likely to consist of a paddle round the harbour followed by beer in the Royal Oak.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Row-July-19-tp1764.html

Re: Saturday Row July 19

I will be there - Tim

Re: Saturday Row July 19

Elaine
Sorry cnn't make pm Chris but have a good one!

Re: Saturday Row July 19

looks like it will fine if windy,so please count me in,Marilyn