Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
Hi
The Saturday row this week is to attend and row in the RNLI 150 celebrations at Hayling Lifeboat Station.  the following have signed up to take part:
Richard,  Dee,   Andy,  Lesley,  Nigel,  June,  Chris,  Graham,  Ron,  Cheryl,  Jenny,   Marcus,  Christine,  Matt,  Alison,  John and Jane.
There is one space remaining if you would like to come.   We will meet at 8.15am at the boatpark to load the boats and trailer them to the lifeboat station.  After the event ends we hope to either row back round Haylig sea front and Langstone Harbour or row towards Bosham and then back to the mill.

We do need two towers - any offers please.  Can I suggest that we pay £2 pin money to cover fuel for towers too.
Please wear cutters kit as I hope the press may be there and we can get some free publicity.  Do watch this post during the week for updates.
cheers
richard

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

I can tow the single trailer.

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Nigel
Hi Richard,
  I'd intended to offer to tow, but am now unable to drive (as well as row) so can't be of help. Hope you can adjust the rowing rota OK.

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
Hi Chris
Many thanks
cheers

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
No prob Nigel
Hope you are OK

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

If you are still looking for someone I would like to come.

Regards,

Al

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Grahaml
Richard can you let Al have my place as my knees are giving me a bit of trouble?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Row-RNLI-150-celebrations-tp7487p7503.html
LEN

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

LEN
id like to come along if numbers fit cheers len

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

shahnaz
Hi Richard i would love to join if any space
shahnaz

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
Hi Alan
Yes do come and take Graham's place
see you Saturday

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
Hi Len and Shahnaz
Yes  you are both very welcome
I don't suppose either of you tow do you?
cheers
Richard
LEN

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

LEN
no sorry i cant tow

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

shahnaz
Dear Richard very sorry I can not tow
give me bit time , may be next year :)
Shahnaz

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

JaneDavy
HI Richard- Alistair (husband) is happy to tow- as long as there is no reversing involved!

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

alison kidd
Hi Richard,

I would be happy to tow if I had a car with a towbar! Thank you Jane for offering your husband!

Alison

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
This post was updated on .
Hi
The team for Saturday is Richard,  Dee,   Andy,  Lesley,  June,  Chris,  Ron,  Cheryl,  Jenny,   Marcus,  Christine,  Matt,  Alison,  John, Jane, Shahnaz, Alan and Len.

Can we meet at 8.15am prompt at the boat park to load the boats.  Chris and Colin have kindly offered to tow.   From there we will drive down to Hayling RNLI.  We will then unload the boats.  There is a ceremony to celebrate 150 years of Hayling RNLI before the row past.

Afterwards we will either row back via Hayling seafront (weather dependent and not looking promising at the moment) or row up towards Bosham and then back to Langstone.

Please bring sunblock, plenty of water, a waterproof a spare layer and a packed lunch.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday
richard

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Dee
Life jackets needed as we are rowing along the seafront ?

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

Richard Harrison
If you have one do bring it but not compulsory
cheers
richard

Re: Saturday Row -RNLI 150 celebrations

What a super day Richard. Many many thanks for organizing such a memorable and hugely enjoyable event. Big thanks in particular to Colin and Chris as well for towing. A great day and a very great and happy team.
Best
Andy