Saturday Row

Bembridge is being used by the GRR crew this Saturday so the advertised training run has transferred to the Mill. So far we have Lou, Sam, Tim and Louisa.
If anyone else would like to come out in a second boat, we will head for the beach hut at Langstone harbour mouth for breakfast. If you are interested, please post here.
Afterwards, we will load the trailers in preparation for the Greenwich expedition on Sunday.

Re: Saturday Row

Louise

Hi Chris

what time were you expecting to be back at the Mill? I need to be back by 10.30 to swap with Roo. If not I will have to give my space up.

Please let me know, i dont want to waste a seat. lou x

On Sep 3, 2014 3:29 PM, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Bembridge is being used by the GRR crew this Saturday so the advertised training run has transferred to the Mill. So far we have Lou, Sam, Tim and Louisa.
If anyone else would like to come out in a second boat, we will head for the beach hut at Langstone harbour mouth for breakfast. If you are interested, please post here.
Afterwards, we will load the trailers in preparation for the Greenwich expedition on Sunday.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Row-tp2197.html

Re: Saturday Row

OK slight change of plan. To ensure Lou gets back by 10.30, we will go for a short breakfast on Long Island, the official landing point in the RSPB bird reserve in the Langstone Archipelego.
Bring a flask with your favoured breakfast drink in it, and I will provide that noted naval delicacy, Egg Banjos.
Please get to the Mill by 07.30 for a prompt 08.00 departure.

Re: Saturday Row

louise
thank you. it is very kind of you to amend the plan and route so both roo and i can row on sat morning. lou x

Re: Saturday Row

Chris, the 15 seconds crew will be out training. Please can we continue using your carbons. See you tomorrow.

Re: Saturday Row

Of course you can. I want the carbons to win!

Re: Saturday Row

Frances
Hello, I know I'm too late and the boat is full....silly not to sort myself out sooner....would it be ok please, if I'm just 'on the waiting list', , in case anyone else signs up tomight, meaning we could take a second boat. If no one else signs up, then I'll know not to come...sorry to be so late, I'll just watch the forum in case, and see

Re: Saturday Row

Frances, thank goodness you signed up...Tim has transferred to Bembridge so we were only four (unless my counting has gone wrong again). See you tomorrow. Bring a flask of hot breakfast fluid!

Re: Saturday Row

Frances
Ok, that's lucky...just got in from portsmth beer festival! ?...see you all at t'Mill at 7.30.

Re: Saturday Row

Teri Baker
Egg banjos -pure genius Chris!!  Plus an excellent row too.  Many thanks

Re: Saturday Row

These just in from Lou