Saturday Training row

This week the 0800 training row in Bembridge will overlap with the Saturday Excursion row, so the plan is to launch from Northney as usual, do a few training drills and then paddle over to the Mill to join the excursion. If anyone wants to join in and then transfer to a gig session, please say so and we can arrange crew changeovers.

Re: Saturday Training row

CarolineWilson
Hi Chris....please include me for the 0800 row. I can't make the excursion row after so would prefer to be 'dropped off' Northney side if possible. Thanks, Caroline

Re: Saturday Training row

Elaine
I'll be down for an 8am session -  thanks Chris.

Re: Saturday Training row

Hi Chris.
I'm up for the training row at 0800.probably not the excursion.
....ta ...Les.

Re: Saturday Training row

Yes please to 8am Chris and will be joining excursion

Re: Saturday Training row

Teri Baker
Hi Chris, 'fraid I'm out of the picture for this week's training row.  good rowing all!

Re: Saturday Training row

Hi Chris,
Now joining the excursion row with Christine at 0900, after the training row at 0800.
Happy rowing....Les.

Re: Saturday Training row

Saturday's training crew is:
Caroline
Elaine
Les
Tim
Me

At 09.00 we will drop Elaine and Caroline off at Northney and join the Saturday Row. To maximise time on the water, if you can get there for 07.45 or so we can get the boat launched promptly.