Saturday row 09.30

Saturday is going to be a bit wet'n'windy with a brisk easterly, so I propose a quick thrash down the lee of Hayling Island to Verner and back, returning in time for a pint to celebrate the reopening of the Royal Oak.
Start time: 09.30. ETR: 12.00.

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Nigel
....if it's going to be an easterly wind, then Verner must have moved....to be in the lee of Hayling island...!

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Yes please, Tim

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Yes please Chris ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Oh orl right. We'll just have to grit our teeth and crack on.
Are you coming despite the weather?

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Nigel
YUP!

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Me too please. M

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Annika and katy
Yes please

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Beccy Cusworth
Yes please. Beccy

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Louise

Count me in Lou x

On Apr 28, 2015 9:09 AM, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Saturday is going to be a bit wet'n'windy with a brisk easterly, so I propose a quick thrash down the lee of Hayling Island to Verner and back, returning in time for a pint to celebrate the reopening of the Royal Oak.
Start time: 09.30. ETR: 12.00.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-row-09-30-tp3862.html

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Richard Harrison
Can I row too please
Thank you

Re: Saturday row 09.30

Sorry won't be able to make the morning row.
Unexpectedly still working and will have to finish off in the morning.
Have a good one.
Andy