Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Plan is  to meet for an evening row at 17.45 at the mill.  We have a number of new and relatively new rowers with us today so please set pace and rate to accomodate our new friends on this relatively short excursion. The plan is to row from Langstone and tie up at the pontoon in the Emsworth channel near Fowley Island (please do not land on Fowley as many birds are nesting there currently). Team Gladys are going to take the opportunity for a training thrash down the harbour and will then join the others at the pontoon. Please bring drinks and snacks to consume on the pontoon. (suggest we dont share food for COVID precautions.)

For coxes taking out new rowers, please try to position them at seats 1 and 2, they can then follow the stroke rate of an experienced rower on their side of the craft. There is a possibility of light showers this evening, so bring a waterproof. The garden of The Royal Oak, will as always be open for any post-rowing discussion.

Crews
Gladys (5 mile training row)
Frances (Captain)
Phil
Mark
Chris M
Richard

Galley 1
Ron (Captain)
Steve (New)
Wendy (new)
Cheryl
John D

Galley 2 (taking passenger with options to swap new rowers in and out)
Nigel (Captain)
Keith Young (New)
Sue Wagg (New)
Claire
Lyn
Karen

Sware Deep
Les (C)
Terry H (new)
Tessa
Marilyn
Mo

Hw is 19.39 at 4.1 mtrs
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday row

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
Yes please
John D.

Re: Saturday row

Yes please. Sue.

Re: Saturday row

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please.
Thanks Claire

Re: Saturday row

Les Goodall
Hi Mark,
Yes please 🌊🚣‍♀️🌊

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Tessa Collings
Yes please Tessa.

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Terry H
Yes please Mark...

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please, Karen

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Lynn Murray
Yes please for me and Chris.

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Mo Evans
Yes please Mark.

Can Sue Wagg  come please (new member as of Sunday last). She's up for it and if that's OK please can you add her to the list. She was comfortable rowing on Sunday and would like to have the chance.

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Yes please for me

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Please put our friends Wendy and Steve (new members) for this please. They are having trouble posting. Thanks.

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Mark Taylor
Ron, Cheryl, message received about Wendy and Steve.  I have them on the list.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Mark Taylor
Keith Young,  new member, will be joining us.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Yes please, Mark. Thanks, Nigel.

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

RichardH
Yes please Mark

cheers

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Mo Evans
Sue Wagg, new member,  is coming Mark - not sure if you picked that up. Apologies if you did!  Mo

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Sorry Mark,  I can't make this row now.

Re: Saturday row 19 June at17.45

Mo, thanks.  I now have sue on my list