Saturday row 26th April.

Christine
The diary says I am organising the 8am this Saturday. The forecast is wet wet wet! Wind is from the south and OK. There will be plenty of water all around! If you are interested let me know and keep a watch on the forecast and hope it dries up a bit.  Depending on enthusiasm to how far we go and if we would want breakfast out or just a quick blast.  I will consider all suggestions and make a decision on Friday.

Re: Saturday row 26th April.

sue martin
Hi Christine.
Yep I would be up for that despite the wet as Iam getting very used to that and a spot of brekkie too sounds good.
Sue

Re: Saturday row 26th April.

I'd like to come, please.

Re: Saturday row 26th April.

Shellz
Not sure if the Sat row is happening but IoW ladies suddenly find themselves one short for this morning. Plan is a short blast. Meeting 8am, back by 11am/11.30.