Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

The weather looks a bit dismal so I propose meeting at 1200 so we can get out for a quick row down harbour.

Re: Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

nigel
Yes please, Chris.

Re: Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

Today’s Met office forecast.  Come on everyone…let’s go rowing!

Re: Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

Ok, clearly everyone is either queuing at Gatwick or under house arrest so it’s off. Sorry Nigel, though of course you are entirely capable of going out on your own. Have a good one, and watch out for clapotis!
Bev

Re: Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

Bev
Sorry Chris, I would have loved to but granddaughter sitting. Another time. Bev.

Re: Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

James Griffin
nice weather this afternoon
Rats!

Re: Saturday row Jul 24, meet 1200

Andrew B
Never mind James ..you no doubt spent the time profitably writing letters to well known national Newspapers ?
Andrew