Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

The thunderstorm that appeared in Saturday's forecast a few days ago has disappeared and the afternoon looks bright but a bit windy (F 4/5) so I suggest we go for a brisk row round the lee of Hayling and back before a quick pint in the Oak. Meet 15.00.

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Timp
Yes please

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Can I come please .

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Kevin & me please.

Many thanks,

Al

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

June ekberg
Yes please Chris.

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Grahaml
See you Saturday   Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 7, 2015, at 5:34 PM, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The thunderstorm that appeared in Saturday's forecast a few days ago has disappeared and the afternoon looks bright but a bit windy (F 4/5) so I suggest we go for a brisk row round the lee of Hayling and back before a quick pint in the Oak. Meet 15.00.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-row-May-9-at-15-00-tp3980.html

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Yes please Chris

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Yes please for me and Marcus.

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Barry Scott
Yes Please,

Barry

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Richard Harrison
Hi
I am up for this row but may be rowing with ladies Hamble River Raid team for a practice?

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Jackie Tutt
Yes please for me Chris (with Richard if possible)
Kind regards
Jackie

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Yes please Chris

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Alison Kidd
Yes for me, hopefully with a ladies Hamble River Raid crew?
Alison

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

nigel
And I'm getting withdrawal symptoms after missing yesterday's row, so may I come along as well?

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

SorryMarcus and I will have to pull out of today as we are needed to help repair a fence and see our grand child. :-) hopefully see you all tomorrow for club row.

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Annika
Hi Chris,

I am afraid I am not able to come rowing today as I have to take Annika to her swimming training.  We are both definitely able to row on sunday for Tea on the Quay.

Thanks

Katy

Re: Saturday row May 9 at 15.00

Sue Martin