Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Hi all, there is no row planned for Saturday as the tides are all wrong but I wondered if anyone fancied taking a St Ayles skiff or two over from the marina to Emsworth Christmas market?  The weather looks dry but quite windy so will have to keep an eye on it. Suggest meeting at Northney marina at 11.30. I have reserved both Skiffs using the booking system explained in the newsletter.

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

ron and cheryl
Hi Rachel, we would love to join you for this please ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Jane d
Yes please, what a brilliant idea!

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Me too please.

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Les Goodall
At the moment it's a maybe,but I would like to come.
I'll let you know if I can't make it.
🎄 🦃 ⛄️ ..... Les

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Teri
Yes please Rachel! x

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Barry Scott
Love to join you guys.
Barry

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

So far we have 8 so two more would be perfect :-) I will check the wind forecast again Friday evening and make a decision, it looks better at the moment but keeps changing.

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Rachel, yes please

Steve

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Liz Hall
Rachel,
Can you add me to the list and make it 10.  If Les finds he's unable to come, John will come to make up the numbers.  Will check forum for messages before leaving home just before 11 on Saturday. Will there be any tide at Emsworth?
Liz

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Thats great Liz thanks. There isnt enough water to get in  to the harbour but my cunning plan is to use the jetty. Checked at the same state of tide today and there was just enough water.

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market - is on

Hi everyone, tomorrow's row is on.  Meet at Northney marina by the red compound at 11.30. Please bring layers, wellies and waterproofs. Lets hope the Met office wind forecast is more accurate than xcweather ☺. I have paddles and fenders in my car so we can use the jetty at Emsworth.  Everthing else for the Skiffs is in the unit at the marina. We may have to launch from the main slipway if it looks too tricky to get out from north slip. Les has confirmed so we have 10. I won' t be there much before 11.30 as I am Gigging until 11.

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market?

Teri
Hi Rachel - apologies, not going to make today's row.  Have a good one all.

Re: Saturday row to Emsworth Christmas market - is on