Saturday row

Liz Hall
Is there an excursion row tomorrow?  I know the weather is looking a bit showery but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Re: Saturday row

Timp
I am free and would be happy to join you.

Kind regards,

Tim

Re: Saturday row

Diary says Richard Thrift is running one so hopefully it is on. I am up for it and I believe Lou and Sarah are also hoping to row?

Re: Saturday row

Teri Baker
Hi Liz & John,
I'm up for a row if there's an excursion taking place.

Re: Saturday row

Hi Liz & John.
I think Richard is on the diary,but failing this I'm sure we can sort something out
.Chris has a training row at 8.00,but I would love to join you for a excursion later.
....happy rowing .....Les.

Re: Saturday row

Les Goodall
Hello Marion.
Same thoughts!
Les

Re: Saturday row

Liz and John
Hi,  It will be just me (Liz) as John is working.  I shall be at Langstone at 14.45, unless the weather turns really awful.  We can then decide what to do.  Richard may yet send out a message.  Teri, Tim, Marion and Les have said they will come so we have a galley!

Re: Saturday row

RichardThrift
Hi all,
Sorry delay, I've been diagnosed with tendonitus and burst blood vessels in my right wrist. This means I have to curtail rowing activities. The left wrist is a problem as well.
Injury incurred on a difficult row back from Portsmouth weeks ago in rough conditions. This means I cannot row or especially lift the boats for a while so for this Saturday I could only act as Cox.
 I notice some of you have put your names down for this Saturday and if you would like me to join in I would obviously do so.
Les could take over the row if that is more suited to the numbers.
A trip to Emsworth could be good but the weather is turning. Let me know what you would like me to do.
Apologies to everyone for the late notice.
Kind regards
Richard

Mob 07831 440448
DDI 02393 111582

Re: Saturday row

Nigel
I'd like to row with you all at 14-45 today,please. Sorry to hear of your injuries Richard.
        HW  LW
        16:14  21:27
        4.3 m  1.5 m
Burst of rain predicted to be clearing by mid afternoon, then some sunshine! Wind F3/4 from SSW (probably more south-westerly if we've had some rain).

Re: Today's row

RichardThrift
Further to last night's message. We meet up at 2.15 at the Mill today for launch 2.30. Row to HISC and return via Emsworth where we will stop for sustenance at the Bluebell. Return by 5.15ish. Weather is a mixed bag with some rain showers and sunshine. Wind at 15MPH. High tide is c15.56 on a 4.3. Suggest layers of clothing with waterproofs just in case. So far we have Nigel---just noticed his reply has got all the weather details!!, Les, Liz, Teri, Marion, Tim so that makes 7 so far. All others welcome to join us.
See you all there. Richard.

Re: Today's row

Timp
Dear all

Teri is out with the Gigs at 11am and was then intending to join us at 2.45. Has anyone got a means of contacting Teri to let her know the earlier meet time?

If not I will swing by Northney en route to the Mill to see if I can find her so we both may be a bit late.

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Today's row - start time

Liz and John
Hi Richard, glad to hear you are joining us and sorry about your injury.  I wonder if everyone will have seen your message that the time is now 2.15 as it says 2.45 on the Rowing Diary?  It's fine by me and I think better in view of high water time.
Liz

Re: Today's row - start time

Timp
I have now spoken to Teri who is fine for 2.15, cheers Tim

Re: Saturday row

Have seen change od time but Langstone Lady crew had planned to join you so not sure if everyone will have seen this. I have texted Lou who should know who else is coming. I think it is Lou, Sarah, Sam, Me, Marilyn and Chris P to cox.. Watch this space......

Re: Saturday row

Marion
I think that makes 10 so should work for numbers if Richard needs to back out?

Re: Saturday row

louise
hello, as per the diary the Langstone Lady GRR crew has arranged to meet at 2.45.

We have a full complement of crew members and Chris Partridge has kindly offered to cox.

We shall be very grateful if you will please save this galley for us.

kind regards
Louise

Re: Saturday row

Celia
Hello all, I am keen and eager to row this afternoon also.
Sorry to hear about your injuries Richard, you'll have to go easy on
The hand cuffs from now on. I hope you recover soon.

Re: Today's row

Teri Baker
Thank you for the cracking row today Richard!  hope the wrists mend swiftly

Re: Today's row

Timp

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Aug 2014, at 07:33 pm, "Teri Baker [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you for the cracking row today Richard!  hope the wrists mend swiftly

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-row-tp1864p1884.html
To unsubscribe from Saturday row, click here.
NAML