Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Please meet at the mill 8.30 am to help clear and tidy the boat park , weather looks a tad windy , (W) but plenty of,sunshine ! Bacon butties and Procecco as the reward with a little row either before or afterwards
Information from XCWeather forecast so if I'm wrong blame them and please feel free to correct .

Deex

Crew
Steve
Lesley
Matt
Jane
Alison
Alan
Shahnaz
Christine
Marcus
Dee
Mo

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Matt O’Neill
Totally free Saturday, so put me down for this please Dee.

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Lesley Kent
I'll be there! Lesley x

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Ron and Cheryl for this please Dee ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Peter O'Sullivan
Hi Dee can you drake a detour via Bristol Channel & pick me up at Barry Island. Another time. Thx. Peter O'Sullivan

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Dee please remember we are having the boat park day this Saturday, which Sarts at 10am with bacon butties at 9.30am for Β£1 so please could the row start at 8.30am as the high tide is at 9.42am and go for 1 hour. Thanks Christine
Marcus and I will be able to row from 8.30am for the hour.

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Hi Dee, so sorry to say that Cheryl and I will have to drop out of the row as we have put our name down for the gardening and forgot that it was this Saturday. Sorry again ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

Christine
Hi Ron and Cheryl. Talked to Dee we can still meet at 8.30am and row vfor 1 hour and then breakfast and garden. So don't feel you have to drop out. Sorry it's all just a bit confused! Not anyone's fault. Christine

Re: Saturday excursion row with Procecco Dee πŸ€“

ron and cheryl
Thanks Christine, but we are not early birds so will be happy just to come kitted out for boat park work thanks. Bacon butties sound essential too! See you all Saturday ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

JaneDavy
Yes please Dee xx

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Dee
 Jane x

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Yes please Dee, see you at 8:30!

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

shahnaz
Dee have you booked me in ? will I be able to start at 10 am in QAH ? (some needs to earn the money !!)
Shahnaz

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Dee

Yes Shahnaz , See you Saturday . X
Dee have you booked me in ? will I be able to start at 10 am in QAH ? (some needs to earn the money !!)
Shahnaz

To unsubscribe from Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“, click here.

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Dee, will be there for the gardening, rowing and breakfast. Cheers

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Alan Harding
Hi Dee,

Can you me to the row too please?

Thanks,

AlanH

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Dee
Okie dokie Alan .

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

alison kidd
Hi Dee,

I too will be there at 8.30 for a bit of rowing to loosen up for some bacon butty fuelled gardening.

Alison

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Dee
πŸš£πŸš£πŸš£πŸš£πŸ€“πŸ˜Ž

Re: Saturday work party / Bacon breakfast and Procecco row with Dee πŸš£πŸΎπŸ€“

Mo Evans
If there's room for me, please can I join in the row?
12