Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Claire Tomlinson
This post was updated on .
We have now reached capacity for Christmas meal
If anyone is still interested they will go on a waiting list
Claire

We are hoping to have this years Cutters Christmas Party on 14th December at The Royal Oak.
 If we can get 40/50 people we can have the pub to ourselves and then there is the possibility of having some live music, at an additional cost

All cutters and partners welcome subject to availability.

Please post if you are interested at this stage.

Hopefully menu and gluten free menu attached

Thanks
Claire and Sue L

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

nigel
Yes, am interested X2.

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Joan
Yes please Claire x 2

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Jo Kingsbury
I am interested x1. Jo

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Tessa Collings
I am interested. Tessa

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Lynn Murray
Chris and I are interested Claire.

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please, the food was great last year- Wendy and Stephen

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Dave & Josie
Yes please! Josie and Dave

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

T Way
I am interested.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please, I'm interested x 1

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Yes please Claire x 2

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Tim and I are interested please Claire

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Yes please for me too. Thanks. Marion x

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Vernon Seddon
Interested Claire, x2.
Vernon

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Susan Wagg
Yes please x2
Thanks Sue

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Not 100% sure if I’m here that date at mo. But please put me down as interested x1 for the moment.
Thanks for organising this you two!

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Liz Hall
Yes we are interested x2 for me and John

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

Steph Savill
Yes please Claire

If you have too many signing up and not enough spaces I can drop out to make room for a couple as it will be just me.

Thanks Steph

Re: Save the date! Thursday 14th Dec Christmas Meal

BobbyClayton
This post was updated on .
Yes please
123