Saw bench

Geoff Shilling
Has anybody got a circular saw on a bench. I have four metres of bevel to cut . Geoff

Re: Saw bench

Andrew B
Well you're not going to like this reply but if you took it to Stoke Joinery (HI) I reckon he would charge <£10 ??
I know you probably want to DIY but...
Andrew

Re: Saw bench

Andrew B
Alternatively my Dad has a large industrial size bandsaw, but I'm not sure how accurate it would be, it can be taken outside on wheels, so length isn't a problem....
Andrew

Re: Saw bench

Jackie Tutt
My son has just bought a circular saw on a bench I think that's what it is really noisy and really messy, I will just check with him and get back to you
Kr
Jackie

Re: Saw bench

Jackie Tutt
Think that is what you want Geoff - when do you need it.

Re: Saw bench

Geoff Shilling
Hi Jacky. It sounds just right. I could bring the wood round when it's convient. Geoff

Re: Saw bench

Jackie Tutt
We are in Cowplain Geoff, in this morning and tomorrow when do you want to come? Call me 07977 162646 and I will give you address.