Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

Two of the juniors are doing some sculling training on Friday afternoon. If anybody else would like to come along and get a bit of sculling tuition you would be very welcome. Obviously numbers are limited so please post here if you are interested.

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

Dee
Yes please Chris

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

The juniors will be along a bit later (apparently school is compulsory now) so if you arrive promptly you can experience the famous Partridge 'Learn to Scull in 5 Minutes or Your Money Back' tutorial.

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

Barry Scott
Do you take on ancient mariners?
Barry

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

We accept all regardless of age or state of marination, Barry.

RE: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

Can't wait , you shall need a lot of patience with teaching me Chris ... 🤓🚣

Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 04:17:56 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

The juniors will be along a bit later (apparently school is compulsory now) so if you arrive promptly you can experience the famous Partridge 'Learn to Scull in 5 Minutes or Your Money Back' tutorial.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sculling-Workshop-Friday-15-30-tp7600p7606.html
To unsubscribe from Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30, click here.

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

Hazel
Chris

I'll come along if there's still enough places (don't worry to reply, I'll come down on the off chance. I assume it's down t' Mill at 15.30 today).

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Hazel

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

shahnaz
Dear Chris
I have sent short mail to Elyar
he is not allowed to switch his phone till mid day
if he comes back to me , will it be to late to confirm our state after 1:30?
shahnaz

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

That's fine, Shahnaz. Just turn up as and when.

Re: Sculling Workshop Friday 15.30

shahnaz
Dear Chris
my darling son is not coming