Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Sue Loveridge
Due to the numbers and menu choices the royal oak would like us to give them a seating plan. Please could you let us know if you would like to make a table of 4 or a table of 6 or you are happy for Claire and Sue to put you on a table. We are all friends.

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Mark Taylor
I think claire and sue should just do the plan for seating.  I'm sit with anyone.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Tessa Collings
I am happy to sit anywhere and I have no dietary requirements.
Thanks for all your hard work
Tessa

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Pam P
I'm coming with Rob and June Lineham, apart from that don't mind at all.  At my house everyone stands up and moves places for a change of conversation once they've got their pudding plate!

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Karen Bakovljev
Very happy to sit anywhere

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Steve F
Happy for you to do the plan x

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Joan
Happy for you both to put together a seating plan and  thanks for all your hard work on this.

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Susan Wagg
Leave it to you
Thanks everso
Sue Wagg

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Mo Evans
Echoed.  Thanks Sue and Claire.  Mo

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Ann Carroll
Hi Sue

Happy for you to do seating plan

Ann

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Happy to sit anywhere and echo the thanks for organising!

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

KeithY
Happy to sit next to anybody as long as they are fun, jovial, highly intelligent, full of laugher. I think that covers all of us!

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Wendy and Steve, Dave and Josie and Ron and Cheryl on a table please.

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Jenny Myles
Jenny and Dave happy to sit anywhere, although I'm not sure if I'm intelligent enough to sit next to Keith Jenny that is not Dave). However I could probably make him laugh!!

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Mike Ballard
 Can you please put Lynn and Chris and myself and wife, Fiona together please but very happy to make a table of six if anyone can bear to share with us!
Thanks Sue

Re: Seating plan for Christmas meal.

Steph Savill
Hiya Sue

If it is not too late can you put myself, Jo Kingsley and Gill and her partner Rob on same table please.

If too late then no worries where we sit.

Thanks Sue
Steph