Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

We have two new people rowing with us on this row, Paul and Jane, so I am sure we will all welcome them. I have put them in 6 person boats to allow swapping in and out. Destination likely to be Emsworth for refreshment. Decision on how far down harbour we go will depend on how all are doing. Also a couple of people are rowing with injuries.

To avoid a repeat of issues around coxing reported on the last row, the Captain of each craft should only allow coxing to be undertaken by rowers who are known to be competent coxes. The crews have been selected to balance strengths and allocate sufficient coxes denoted by (c) next to the names.

Galley 1
Vernon (Captain) (c)
Josie
Ron (c)
Jane (new rower)
John Dp
Nigel (c)

Galley 2
Chris P (Captain) (c)
Marilyn (c)
Dave
Cheryl (c)
Paul (new rower)
Mike L

Sweare Deep
Mark (captain) (c)
Marion
Les (c)
Liz
Frances (c)

 HW is 12:20 at 4.5 m.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

ron and cheryl
Hi Mark, we, Ron and Cheryl would like to join you please ~ Cheers

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Dave & Josie
Yes please for myself and Dave!

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Hopefully can join you. Will confirm tomorrow. Hope that is ok? Marion x

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Mike Lowery
Give it a go,hope for the best    Mike L

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Mark Taylor
Marion,  hope you can make it.  You can brief us all on India.  Mike,  not sure I understand your comment,  are you signing up for the row?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Mark

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Les Goodall
Hi Mark,
Yes please for me.
I might have to take it easy, like a recon engine ( running my back in ) 🙂

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Liz Hall
Yes please for me.  Liz

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Yes please .Marilyn

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Yes please Mark.
You realise you are now contractually obliged to provide the large yellow hot thing...

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

It's a yes - I WILL be out on Wednesday. With regards to Chris's last comment - if you do produce a large yellow hot thing, I might be able to sort you some antibiotics! 🤣

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Dave & Josie
Hi Mark,
Two of the new rowers from the Open Row would like to attend please - they are Paul and Jane. Thank you!

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Yes please for me

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

Yes please for me Mark. Thanks, Nigel

Re: Sneaky extra row - Wed 5 April at 10:30

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
sorry for lateness but will be there to help launch and row if there is a spare oar.
John D.