Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Michael Gilbert
Langstone Cutters have been supported by the Pat Sherwin Trust for almost 20 years. First with the loan of Bembridge,  then Sallyport. That's how we began our love affair with the Galleys! There are only 7 working Galleys left and it has been planned to try and get all the remaining Boats together on 30th September. The Trust are bringing up Joyce and Doreen, Itchenor bringing Bembridge and we plan to take Sallyport and Langstone Lady. Yarmouths' Rosemary and Hambles' Elephant have also been invited. We may even get Fancy That out to see...
It's not a regatta, in that we don't plan structured racing, but some rowing and friendly sprints from the Bridge to the North Slip to introduce the boats to those not familiar from across the 3 Harbours.
So please sign up below if your willing to help bring the boats over and take part. Should be a lot of fun and a unique opportunity to see all the working Galleys in one place. From 11.00-14.00.
Sign up below...

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Matt O’Neill
Sounds great, I’m up for it.
Having rowed Doreen and Joyce with the Shovellers to IOW recently, it’ll be great to see all the Solent Galleys together - they’re really lovely boats!!

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Pam P
It'll be a lovely sight, happy to help.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

I am available.  Sue

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Love to come. Ron and Cheryl.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Love to come. Ron and Cheryl.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Alison b
Would love to take part please.
Many thanks

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

RichardH
yes please Mike, would like to row and see the galleys together

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Mike Ballard
Yes please, Mike. I’d like to involved in that. Thanks Mike B

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

MartinS
Yes please

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Ann Carroll
Hi Mike

Happy to join in

Thank you
Ann

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Sounds like a 'not to be missed ' event. Sign me up please 😁 Marion

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Liz Hall
Yes please for me and maybe John

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Dave & Josie
Yes please for Dave and myself.

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

James Griffin
a tentative yes

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Julie A
Happy to help with this

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Mark Taylor
Would like to join in
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Pam P
Was just going to help but would like to join in please

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

KeithY
Would love to join

Re: Solent Galley Gathering 30th September Northney Marina.

Yes please Marilyn
12