Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Geoff Shilling has varnished the hull of our latest Solent galley, and now we must turn her over for the inside to be sanded and varnished. It only takes a few minutes but needs as many hands as possible, so if anyone who is in the area on Wednesday at 14.00 could go to the shed at the rear of the Lodge we can get it done.
Afterwards, we will go for a row round the Islands of Langstone Harbour, returning at approximately 17.00.

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Shellz
I can be there and would enjoy a row to loosen up before this weekend's 24 hour long London to Paris training row!!

Shel

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

RichardThrift
Hi Chris
Count Gail & I in for tomorrow's row. We will help with the Herculean task Geoff Shilling has undertaken in cleaning the Aegean Stables---or should that be the Greek fleet--------- now their currency is sinking without trace.
You probably saw my email earlier today saying we would be there but thought best to register on the forum anyway.
Hope it's a nice day like today.

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Chris, I should be able to help out on the turn-over at 14:00. Are you planning to take Galleys out this afternoon or is there a chance for a row in a Clayton?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Hi Mark,
A Clayton it is, then.
Chris

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Christine
I'll be there for turning and rowing

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Sue Martin
I'll also be there for turning and the a row.
Many thanks
Suehttp://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/util/Captcha.jtp?_=0.6635014500934631

Re: Solent Galley work party and Mid Week Row

Shellz
Sorry guys, I'm unable to row now but I will come and help turn Church Ope. See you at the barn at 2.

Shel