Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Alison b
Just thought it might be of interest for you all to know that Chepe and his crew of 10 will be visiting Langstone harbour on Monday 13th September . Chepe has fond memories of his last row with us 2 years ago. They are due to go out in 2 of Mike's Cornish Gigs for a row and possible picnic. It would be lovely to be able to meet up with Langstone Cutters as well.....maybe even joining us if the tides work.... or in the Royal Oak for a drink !
Let me know if anyone's interested.

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Les Goodall
Hi Alison,
Registering my interest ๐Ÿ˜ olรฉ ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Anita Preston
I don't know Chepe and crew, but I  am free at moment so could be interested

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

john d. pearce
Hi Alison
Interested if rowing is possible
Regards
John D.

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Matt Oโ€™Neill
Hi Alison,
Very interested if rowing is possible too please.

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Also interested, but I am very restricted as to timing and thus may not be able to come along.

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Alison b
For those interested in accompanying myself and the Spanish crew on the picnic row on Monday 13th Sept. Mike has offered the use of his St Ayles skiff available on a first come first served basis.
I would suggest  getting to Northney Marina Coastal Rowing hub for  9.15am.
I'm not sure of the itinerary as Mike says it will all depend on weather etc. So a picnic row around Langstone Harbour . Chepe and his crew will be at Langstone all day and are looking forward to a drink in the Royal Oak with us  after the row. Their minibus will collect them at approx 5.30/6pm to take them back to Twickenham.
If you're interested just post.
Many thanks....fingers crossed the weather holds !

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Anita, John,Matt & Nigel.
Please can you let me know if you are definitely going on this
I am a yes if we have the five.
Thanksโ€ฆ. ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿšฃโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŠโ€ฆ. Les

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

nigel
Sorry, Les, but I have other things already booked which conflict with the (start and tide) times for Monday, so any contact will be land based.

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

john d. pearce
Hi Les
I'm on for 0915
John D.

Re: Spanish Rowers from Santander Spain - Mon 13th September ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

Anita Preston
Les, Only just seen this post.    Not sure I can make 9.15 tomorrow now.