Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Marcus Ball
Conditions are looking very promising for the row on Saturday. 10 degrees C, 12 mph SW winds and full sun.

High tide is 4.6m at 12.40 so we will meet at the Mill at 10.30 and head to HISC for a noonday picnic on the beach, aiming to be back at the Mill by 2.00-2.15

Bring your sarnies and sun tan lotion and prepare to welcome Spring!

Sign up in the normal way.

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Yes please sounds fun .... Rachel

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Sounds great Marcus, Ron and Cheryl please.

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Richard Harrison
Hi Marcus
I would like to join this row please

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Yes please!

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Nigel
I'd like to come along as well...Cheers. Nigel.

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Annika
Hi, I hope I am not too late to sign up for tomorrow's row with my dad Holger.  Thank you Annika

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Annika
Claudia is keen to come too.  Would be great if we could take the tefi out if possible.

Thank you Annika

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Ian Maclennan
Yes please, Marcus, sounds good.  Ian

Re: Spring Row! Saturday 7th March

Thanks Marcus, perfect row and great lunch on the beach ... Rachel