St Ayles Skiff row: and a Lob star on a pot tree

St Ayles Skiff row: and a Lob star on a pot tree

Hiya Guys

Final Crew list.  Meet at Northney 12.00 - Returning 3 / 3.30

Me
Chris P
Mike G
Jane
Ron
Cheryl

Re: More crew wanted for second Skiff re Friday row. Meet 12.00 Northney.

Steve Woods
Andy, as previously offered I will pull out I did get a row on Wednesday so will give my thwart up for those that haven't have a great row.

Today's Skiff row full.

Andy Mac
Hi Steve

Top man.

Sincere thanks for your kind and thoughtful input.

Best

Re: Crew for ONE x St Ayles Skiff Friday row. Meet 12.00 Northney.

Yes Steve, most kind, thanks very much see you soon ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Crew for ONE x St Ayles Skiff Friday row. Meet 12.00 Northney.

Here we are at the Festive Lobster Pottery....

Note amazing absence of water.