St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Victoria Holliday
Would anyone like to row in the Blakeney st Ayles skiff fri 3rd July at 1.30 p from Northney?
Also we will have a cple spaces in the skiff for Emsworth tour Sat 4 th if anyone wd like to join us! Again from
Northney. Let me know Victoria

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Hi Victoria, I can't make Friday but would love to join you Saturday if Chris P doesn't mind me jumping ship :-)

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Friday would be great

Cheers

Tim

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

I (probably) can't make Friday, but would love to try my hand in the St Ayles on Saturday.

If you are planning where to visit, Victoria, may I suggest that Emsworth may NOT be a good destination at noon. There will be multiple Junior dinghy events in the vicinity of the millpond Little Deep,and Sweare Deep, as well as on the Millpond. At best it will be crowded, at worst a nightmare!  See http://www.emsworthslippersc.org.uk/upload/ESSC%20JR%202015%20SIs.pdf
for the NOR.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Shellz
Vic,

Is it Hoi Larntern or Bluejacket visiting? I would love a comparative row (and no doubt a short one!) if it's Bluejacket as not had the pleasure before.

Shel x

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Mike Gilbert
... we have Hoi Larntan visiting us... it went to Hayling College today to enthuse them to build one!!

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 30 June 2015 at 17:32, Shellz [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vic,

Is it Hoi Larntern or Bluejacket visiting? I would love a comparative row (and no doubt a short one!) if it's Bluejacket as not had the pleasure before.

Shel x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/St-Ayles-skiff-row-Friday-July-3-rd-tp4578p4595.html

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Teri
Hi Victoria,
  would love a chance to row the St Ayles skiff on Friday - please count me in!

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Victoria Holliday
St Ayles skiff rows Fri/Sat - room for more rowers
Fri at 1.30 ( high tide) -paddle round chichester harbour
Teri, Tim, Anta, Victoria,
Room for one more rower
Sat at 12.30 ( high tide at 2p) - row to Eatney
Rachel, Anta, Victoria, Steve Roch
Room for one more rower  or possibly two cos Rachel may be needed elsewhere

Re: St Ayles skiff row Friday July 3 rd

Teri
Hi Victoria, apologies - not going to make it this afternoon - can't escape from work.   :-(

Re: St Ayles skiff row saturday july 4th

Victoria Holliday
Still looking for a fifth rower for Saturday's row in St Ayles skiff - we still fancy a trot down to Eastney. If possible to leave a little earlier say 12 to allow us plenty of water. 9

Re: St Ayles skiff row saturday july 4th

nigel
see my message above........Unless there's a reason I haven't heard of, I'm your extra rower....

Re: St Ayles skiff row saturday july 4th

Victoria Holliday
Great Nigel I'm so glad you reminded me! So we have five rowers today and I wd like to launch promptly at 12 so pls come down at 11.30 to red compound to get ready. It will be busy. We  will row to Eastney - it's a stiffish southwesterly but shd be sheltered. 07557054629