Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

RichardH
Hi

Our first Open Row of 2022 will be on Sunday 1st May when all new rowers and non members are welcome.  Do invite your friends and neighbours to come and have a row.  Please sign up if you can help by rowing and or coxing as we need a competent cox and two competent rowers in each boat.  Also please sign up if you are bringing friends to have a go (so we have an idea of numbers).  Any questions - do give me a call on 07746298661 or reply to this post.  Timings for the day will be 11.15am meet to prepare boats and 11.30am - 2.00pm visitors welcome to come and have a row.

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Claire Tomlinson
I can help Richard.

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Vernon Seddon
I can help Richard

Vernon

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Mike Ballard
Happy to help Richard and I’ll be bringing one other to try out. Thanks, Mike

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Hi Richard,
I’m free to help out.
I may have a mate with me to try out too.
See you there, Matt

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

I will be there to help with the rowing.
I will bring Kevin Bunting who would like to try out with us.

Many thanks

Alan

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

I can help.

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

MartinS
Planning on being there and hopefully with a couple of "tryers".

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Liz CORDINER
I should like to come along for a row as a new member please.

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Hi Richard,  I can be there for some of the time and will bring a couple of “triers”.

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Mo Evans
I'm coming along.

Mo

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Wendy and Stephen
We will be there - Wendy and Stephen
please may I have a go in a Teife? Wendy

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

I’ll come along ,Marilyn

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

Grahaml
I will there at 11.15 and will bring 3 friends
Graham

Re: Sunday 1st May Open Row - non members and new rowers welcome

James Griffin
Hi I will be there and my wife Alyson - who would like to try  out and see and meet some nice people
Ruddles my dog will be coming too so i will stay land based if that`s OK
The Gentlemen will understand, and not be surprised, that Ruddles got his name from my favourite beer !
best wishes
James