Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

Steve Woods
All,

Traditionally the Cutters have in the past organised a Easter egg hunt on the Northney shore accessed by the boats. Jenny and myself are proposing to incorporate this into the Sunday Row or additionally on Monday (weather dependant). Please register your interest in this event, children of all ages welcome, suffice to say all under 18's must have a lifejacket/buoyancy jacket and a parent/guardian present and disclaimers completed.

We will confirm details Friday pm.

Happy Easter/Celebrations/Considerations/Reflections and welcome to British Summer Time, we are so fortunate to be able to access these harbours and enjoy the Natural History and Beauty!.

More Rowing ! please look out for the forthcoming events and invite friends and family.

Row on .....

Steve and Jenny

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

ron and cheryl
Hi Steve, Cheryl and I would like to register interest in this for Sunday. We would like to bring 2 of our Grandchildren providing on their availability and the time of the event. We can't do Monday as we hope to have all of our Grandchildren at our house for Easter mayhem. Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

RE: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

Jenny

Hi Steve just confirming I'm bringing Jack. Just trying to get hold of a life jacket.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Steve Woods [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

All,

Traditionally the Cutters have in the past organised a Easter egg hunt on the Northney shore accessed by the boats. Jenny and myself are proposing to incorporate this into the Sunday Row or additionally on Monday (weather dependant). Please register your interest in this event, children of all ages welcome, suffice to say all under 18's must have a lifejacket/buoyancy jacket and a parent/guardian present and disclaimers completed.

We will confirm details Friday pm.

Happy Easter/Celebrations/Considerations/Reflections and welcome to British Summer Time, we are so fortunate to be able to access these harbours and enjoy the Natural History and Beauty!.

More Rowing ! please look out for the forthcoming events and invite friends and family.

Row on .....

Steve and Jenny
[hidden email]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sunday-Monday-Easter-Mermaid-Egg-hunt-tp3581.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

We have six Grandchildren and, would you believe it, none are available Easter Sunday. So sorry to report Cheryl and I won't be able to make it. V sorry Steve and Jenny, hope you have a great day ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

Annika
Holger or myself will be sculling with Victoria and Annika from 12.30 - 2.00pm on Sunday.   However, either Holger or myself, depending on who sculls, would like to bring Fred and Patrick out for the egg hunt with you  on the Sunday if you are still up for it.

Thanks

Katy

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

So Sunday it is , Tide is 12:24 currently a fresh breeze to woo Sun Rays from cotton clouds. May I suggest we meet at 11:30 utilise Gladys and a tyfie. The Easter Mermaid ( aka my daughter Carly ) will organise the Easter  faries to conceal the eggs ready for the Langstone cutter pirates to make for the Northney shore to seek the chocolate treasure? Relaxed enough for any last minute pressed ganged peeps to join in the fun. Life jacket/disclaimer a must ! Cheers Steve

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

Just to say there will be regular open rowing for those not involved with the Easter Egg Hunt. Same time, with training afterwards at 13.00.

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

Andrew B
Hello Steve,Jenny and Dave, well done to you all for organising such a great event, enjoyed by all.
Andrew

Re: Sunday/Monday Easter Mermaid Egg hunt?

Timp
Especially the Old Speckled Hen après row! Great event well done all😎