Sunday Row 17.30

It's a Bank Holiday weekend so no work on Monday - why don't we go for a Sunday evening row round the Langstone Archipelego followed by beer in the Royal Oak?
Launch 17.30.
War of Jenkin's Ear 1731.

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Andrew B
Sorry - can't resist it, you're too early its 1739....and yes I did have to google it
Andrew

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Andrew B
In fact his ear was cut off in 1731, but the ward didn't start till 1739, bit of a delayed reaction but it was just a pretext anyway..

Apr 9th British mariner Robert Jenkins' ear cut off by Spanish Guarde Costa in the Caribbean, later catalyst for war between Britain & Spain
Andrew

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

JaneDavy
Yes please for me as long as I can keep both ears.....

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Andy Mac
Me please Chris.
Ears n all.
Ta

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Teri
Yes please Chris

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

MartinS
Yes! A day and time I can make... please count me in.

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Yes please Chris

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

alison kidd
Yes please Chris,

Alison

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Teri
Apologies - not going to make it this evening.  Have a great row all.

Re: Sunday Row 17.30

Yes please me and Marcus.
Christine