Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm CANCELLED

Vernon Seddon
This post was updated on .
I am rowing on the Ouse on Saturday so I’m have moved the weekend row to the Sunday.

Please sign up in the normal way if you wish to come out, currently the plan is to row up the harbour, then into Emsworth for refreshment before rowing home.

Todays row is CANCELLED. Sorry everyone, the forecast is strong chance of rain and possible thunderstorms so. I think it is best to not go, I have called it early so everyone can make alternative plans for your day.

Vernon

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Anne3
Yes please. Enjoy Saturday.

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Lesley Grainger
Hi Vernon,
Can you take into account that Sallyport has a GRR training row on Sunday 8/9 at 13.20.
Thanks
Lesley G x

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Karen Doye
Hi Vernon, I'd like to come on Sunday, please. Thank you, Karen

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Kim Macdonald
Yes please Veron, but only if there is room

Kim

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

john d. pearce
Hi Vernon
Yes please
John D.

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

PETERHILL
Yes please for myself and Christine Hill

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Dave & Josie
Yes please - Dave only as I’m already out in Sallyport 👍

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Vernon Seddon
Currently forecast for Sunday is not looking good so will make a final decision Sunday morning. Also I may have to limit it to 6 if we do go due to coxing experience and difficult numbers if no one else signs up.

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Dave & Josie
If necessary Dave will stand down. Will keep an eye on your update 👍

Re: Sunday Row - 8th Sept 1.30pm

Kim Macdonald
Hi Vernon,

Unfortunately, I have been asked to help with Grandchildren now on Sunday, so will need to pull out of this one.

Hope this helps with numbers

Kimmy