Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

The weather forecast for Sunday lunchtime is looking quite promising. Anyone like to row to the Thatched House in Milton for beer?

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

Sue Loveridge
Love to join you but 2 crews are going in the wrong direction on Chichester harbour.

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

I wish people would put the date in the subject line.
Luckily we have several boats still available for us non-competitive types so anyone still interested?

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

John Child
If you twist my arm.... OK yes please I'll join you.

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

john d. pearce
Hi Chris
Yes please
John D.

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

len buckle
yes please sounds like a plan cheers len

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

Liz Hall
Yes please. Liz

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

Terry H
Sorry for the late reply Chris, but I'll be there if there's room for me....

Re: Sunday lunch row Jul 11 at 1130

So sorry, Terry, but the boat is full. Unless four more people sign up for the row in the next hour or so…