Sunday morning row CANCELLED

No open rowing is scheduled for Sunday because of adverse tides, but if enough people are interested we could tow a galley to Northney or the Ferryboat depending on the weather.
The plan is to meet at the boat park at 0900, returning not later than 13.00.

Re: Sunday morning row?

Andy Mac
I would be up for that Chris, if you think that I am ready for such a row?

Re: Sunday morning row?

Daphne Berry
Sorry Chris ...neither D nor I are available.

Re: Sunday morning row?

Shellz
I would be interested Chris.

After last week's L2P training I really need to spend more time sitting on a rowing seat and toughen up certain bits of me again!

Re: Sunday morning row?

Shellz
Chris, assuming this is not a go-er this time and so am going to participate in Mothers Day festivities instead.

Re: Sunday morning row?

Not enough for a crew so with regret the row is cancelled.