Swap needed for 5th August please

Matt O’Neill
This was originally Vernon’s row that I took on, however I’ve just suddenly realised I’ve double booked myself with a family 75th birthday I can’t get out of 🤦‍♂️
Any willing volunteer from a row organiser please…I’m happy to swap or cover one of yours in return.
Many thanks,

Re: Swap needed for 5th August please

Mark Taylor
I can't do Sat 5th August as already committed all day. However, am happy to run an excursion on Sunday 6th. And I will post separately for this.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Swap needed for 5th August please

Perfect, thank you Mark, really appreciate your help with it.
Matt