Swearedeep

Geoffrey Shilling
I have adjusted cover. Please look at before you take it off. Put the hoops in place before putting cover on boat.Pull it tight with  string at bow and put hoods over gates before pulling straps tight..
Geoff

Re: Swearedeep

Steve & Julia R
Hi Geoff,
Just received an email from you about shopping on Amazon?  If this was not from you, I think your contacts list  has been hacked. Ifit is you, let me know here. Thanks Julia & Steve (Rooke)

Re: Swearedeep

I received it also
Michael

Re: Swearedeep

Geoffrey Shilling
Well done girls. Cover put on well. Geoff